Please read the Consent, Agreements and Legal Disclaimer
By booking and event or a therapy the client agrees:
By booking an event or therapy, the client consent to participate and understand that the services provided by the practitioners Jairo Cadena & Claudia Orellana are intended to enhance relaxation and increase communication within my body and mind. The client understand that these services are not a substitute for medical treatment or medications. You are aware that diagnosis is not given and medication is not prescribed. You agree to continue to have regular medical check-ups as part of your overall health care plan. The client understand that participation is voluntary and that at all times you may choose to end my participation. You understand that you may experience ‘healing reactions’ during the 24 to 48 hours following the services provided. The client understand that any information exchanged during the workshop or therapy is educational in nature and is to be used at my own discretion. The client also understand that any information imparted during the workshop is strictly confidential in nature and will not be shared with anyone without my written permission. The client give the practitioner consent to use my case history and results without using my name. the client understand that only the practitioners Jairo Cadena & Claudia Orellana will have access to information in my file to enhance the client's healing. The client understand that by taking this therapies or workshop, the client is assuming full responsibility for the services and the client hold harmless both the practitioners Jairo Cadena & Claudia Orellana and the facility/location where the services are provided. The client agree to the terms and conditions set out by this consent form and certify that the above information is true and correct.
By booking an event the client agrees:
The purpose of these agreements is to support everyone in our community to feel safe and to help create a secure energetic container.
Space This is a full permission space. Show up exactly as you are. Express yourself authentically. A 'Yes Space' still respects everyone’s boundaries/safety and the physical space we are in. Put you hand up with your palm out (the stop signal) if you are feeling uncomfortable with anything that is happening in the event or therapy.
Physical Safety Respect ourselves, each other and the space. If you want a hug ask for one. During exercises there is no touching. Non Judgement Notice when you are judging yourself or others and let it go.
Confidentiality Respect the sacredness of this space and the people here. You can share your experiences outside of this space, but don't share other people’s experience (even if you don't say their names) and don't share the practical side of what happens in the room (this allows people who haven't experiences to surrender to the mystery). Only share from your own personal experiences and respect everyone’s privacy, don't share what other people say (or what they write in the online FB group) outside of this space.
We are creating an environment where people support each other and lift each other up.
Self Responsibility This is your journey and you have full responsibility for it. You can go as deep as you choose and nuzzle against your edges, or you can just dip your toe in - it's up to you. You are the driver of your own experience. Everyone is at different places. Accept where you are at and notice if you are comparing yourself to anyone else. If you need a drink, a snack or to use the bathroom - go. You don't need permission.
Arrive on time. We lock the doors when the class starts so we don't get interrupted. Support If you are feeling stuck reach out and ask for support.
Ask for what you need. You are now a part of this community and you do not have to do it all alone.
Legal disclaimer about the website's information, private sessions, workshops or events
While these disclaimers are necessary and important, please know that they are written in the spirit of our hope that you will find our website highly informative and of true benefit in your own journey toward greater health, happiness, and well-being.
1. The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only. It does not offer medical advice. Viewers should make their own independent inquiries and judgments before acting on any information it contains.
2. The website and its owners are not entering a professional relationship with the viewer. Nor should the information provided be used as a substitute for needed care from a licensed health or mental health professional.
3. We do not attempt to diagnose, treat, or cure illness.
4. Energy modalities are considered experimental by most members of the medical profession.
5. Testimonials and explanations on this website do not constitute guarantees, warranties, or predictions.
6. The events and the information Soul Mind Connection members and owners provide on events or on this website is to inform the viewer of available resources. Innersource and its owners and agents accrue no liability based on the viewer's uses of these resources.
7. Any exploration of one's past or current difficulties, may evoke disquieting memories or emotions. While these may be markers on the path of personal evolution, the individual undertaking such exploration assumes any and all associated risks.
8. Although the hands-on energy modalities presented on this website are widely viewed as non-invasive and benign interventions into the body's energy system, any procedure that frees energies that have been blocked may cause mild reactions such as nausea, headaches, or temporary pains as the energies begin to move and reset themselves. While such reactions should be noted and common-sense assessments made, they often indicate that the procedures are working and benefits will persist after the discomfort has passed. It is also possible that a condition such as a cold or the flu was incubating, so it might appear that a cause-effect relationship was involved when it was actually a matter of coincidence.
9. The viewer of this website or sessions with the owners of Soul Mind Connection, assumes any and all risks associated with using information it contains, agreeing to hold harmless Innersource, its owners, board members, employees, agents, and/or volunteers from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage, and/or injury that may occur out of the use of this website, sessions, workshops or events.
Book online by clicking below
Or contact us by email or phone